With a combination of medical information and real life wisdom from people living with a child’s cancer, Cancer Advisor will grow as more people contribute information that they’ve found helpful. All content is checked by our team and our moderators ensure that content comes from reputable and trustworthy sources, and that any medical information is evidence-based.
To share content that you’ve found on another site, or to contribute your own story, tips or hints, you’ll also need to register.
- Register so we can filter results to your preferences and stage of the cancer journey. We’ll also send you fortnightly emails with an update on what’s new
- Contribute content that you’ve found helpful
- Comment on existing content
- Let us know what we’re missing
- Share the site with others in your network
- Make a suggestion on the Cancer Advisor feedback form.
If you’d rather talk to someone, the Redkite support team can connect you with relevant support services in your area. Call 1800 REDKITE (1800 733 548) Mon – Fri, 9am – 7pm or email [email protected].
The source content may have been first published recently, or a few years ago. However, Cancer Advisor only links to reliable content that will stay current over time.
User comments are published on Cancer Advisor instantly, but must comply with our community standards. You can read them here.
Cancer Advisor is funded and run by Redkite. You can find information about Redkite’s partners and supporters here.