In this SoundCloud podcast Doctor Geoff talks about why kids on chemo should go to school (if they can).
Doctor Geoff McCowage is a Paediatric Oncologist and Senior Staff Specialist at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead. He talks about a range of things including:
- The fear of our children getting fevers,
- The difference between viral and bacterial infections and how they are treated,
- When to go to the hospital,
- A child using a central line; and
- What are neutrophils and why are they important.