Paediatric Integrated Cancer Service (PICS) has created a one-page factsheet about immunisations after cancer treatment has finished.
According to the factsheet your child will need boosters after their treatment for cancer has been completed.
The factsheet covers questions such as:
- When should immunisations be given after cancer treatment?
- Exactly what ones are needed?
- Where can I get them done?
- Does my child need any special vaccinations to travel overseas? and
- Who to contact for further questions.