Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) is a rare cancer that affects the blood and bone marrow. According to The Leukaemia Foundation, around 50 children are diagnosed with AML each year.
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) – Cancer Research UK: Information on the symptoms, types and causes of AML along with diagnosis and treatment.
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) – The Leukaemia Foundation: Overview of diagnosis, treatment and possible side effects.
- Acute myeloid leukaemia – Australian Cancer Research Foundation: Information on AML symptoms, treatment and statistics.
- Acute myeloid leukaemia – CanTeen: Overview of AML causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
- Treatment of acute myeloid leukaemia – Dr Geoff McCowage: Podcast on AML and its treatment.
Cancer Advisor has a range of resources on cancer and its treatment, but we are always looking for more content. Register now to contribute content, recommend a resource, or share your personal story.