Chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) is a type of cancer affecting the blood and bone marrow. According to The Leukaemia Foundation, around 330 people are diagnosed with CML each year and it has three phases: the chronic phase, accelerated phase and blast phase.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia – CanTeen: Information on causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (CML) – The Leukaemia Foundation: Information on what CML is, its phases and symptoms.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia – A guide for patients and families – The Leukaemia Foundation: An information book on CML including prognosis, treatment and managing side-effects.
- Understanding Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) – In My Words: Short podcast for younger listeners with an overview of CML.
- Living With Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia – Cancer Survival Toolbox: Information from the US National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship on CML treatment and side effects along with information for caregivers.
Cancer Advisor has a range of resources on cancer treatment, but we are always looking for more content. Register now to contribute content, recommend a resource, or share your personal story.