According to Cancer Australia, Burkitt’s lymphoma is a type of non-hodgkin lymphoma. It develops from B cells and often starts as a tumour in the abdomen. It can spread quickly to other parts of the body.
- Burkitt’s lymphoma – Lymphoma Australia: Brief overview of what Burkitt’s lymphoma is and how it is treated.
- Burkitt’s lymphoma – Leukaemia Foundation: Information on what Burkitt’s lymphoma is, incidence and treatment.
- Non-hodgkin lymphoma – Child – Rare Cancers Australia: Detailed information about types of non-hodgkin lymphoma including diagnosis and treatment.
- Hodgkin and non-hodgkin lymphoma – Dr Geoff McCowage: Podcast on different types of lymphoma.
- This is the ‘new normal’ after my son was diagnosed with burkitt lymphoma
- Burkitt’s lymphoma at 15 — Cameron’s story
Cancer Advisor has a range of resources on cancer treatment, but we are always looking for more content. Register now to contribute content, recommend a resource, or share your personal story.