Centrelink provides a range of support for people living with a disability or illness. Find out more about:
- Youth Disability Supplement: Information from the Department of Human Services.
- Payments for people living with an illness, injury or disability: Information from the Department of Human Services.
- Centrelink assistance: Overview created by Breast Cancer Network Australia.
- Financial assistance available to patients with cancer – Centrelink: Information sheet created by Work After Cancer.
- WeCare financial assistance and podcasts: Created by Kildonan.
Cancer Advisor has a range of resources on cancer treatment, but we are always looking for more content. Register now to contribute content, recommend a resource, or share your personal story.