The ONTrac at Peter Mac Cancer Service is located at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Victoria, Australia. Their multidisciplinary team of health professionals works together to ensure that young people are supported before, during and after their cancer treatment. This web page includes information on clinical services for young people like:
- diagnosis and disease management,
- palliative and survivorship care,
- general adolescent health,
- emotional and mental health concerns,
- fertility and sexual health,
- physical and nutritional wellbeing,
- school and vocation support, and
- family-focused treatments.
The service also provides :
- Secondary consultation service,
- Professional development, education and training,
- research and data collection program, and
- Referral information.
Cancer Advisor has a range of resources for adolescents and young people with cancer, but we are always looking for more content. Register now to contribute content, recommend a resource, or share your personal story.